Monday, June 23, 2003

hello,

"When I'm weak I draw strength from you
And when you're lost I know how to change your mood
And when I'm down you breathe life over me
Even though we're miles apart we are each other's destiny"

can't seem to say anymore today. played snooker with the father. which was nice.

feck. thought about it a things a lot while playing snooker. you see......... the thing that gets me, is that, i don't know, or that i can't pin down how i feel, it's like, i'm not ever sure, whether it's something or nothing or something out of nothing. hmmmmmm,

"I cannot say whether things will get better if we change; what I can say is they must change if they are to get better."
-G. C. Lichtenberg

"We cannot change anything until we accept it. Condemnation does not liberate, it oppresses."
-C. G. Jung

"To change and to change for the better are two different things."
-German proverb

"If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude. Don't complain."
-Maya Angelou

"Any change, even a change for the better, is always accompanied by drawbacks and discomforts."
-Arnold Bennett,

"Only the wisest and stupidest of men never change."
-Confucius

"It is not necessary to change. Survival is not mandatory."
-W. Edwards Deming

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world."
-Mahatma Gandhi

"Without change, something sleeps inside us, and seldom awakens. The sleeper must awaken."
-Frank Herbert

No comments: