Monday, July 19, 2004

Found Photos | Metafilter

Found Photos | Metafilter

from there, links to http://www.10eastern.com/foundphotos.html
a site with this disclaimer;

DISCLAIMER - these were found by doing a search using p2p programs. people share their own personal digital photos in their shared

folders, i'm thinking they put them there for friends or family to download or just select their whole my documents folder as shared.


this site - http://brucelawson.co.uk/kazaaletters.htm
with this to say
I was reading something on the Interweb about the amount of personal information that people inadvertently put on-line. So I searched Kazaa for documents called "letter" that people were, I assume, accidentally sharing with the 3,150,000 users on-line today. I've just changed names, nothing else, and they're little glimpses into other people's lives.


and this one http://www.diddly.com/random/
a site which "All this thing does is create a random number and slap it into a filename that has the structure used by default in a few different digital cameras."

be careful what you share i suppose!

No comments: