so I read all of July and went to see if I had missed anything in June, but unbeknownst to myself skipped right back to June 2003 and wondered where I'd gone and why I hadn't seemed to have seen any of that month; gave me a scare. Thank you again for the CD; I listened to it coming to work today and I surprised myself at how much I knew. So thanks :)
1 comment:
so I read all of July and went to see if I had missed anything in June, but unbeknownst to myself skipped right back to June 2003 and wondered where I'd gone and why I hadn't seemed to have seen any of that month; gave me a scare.
Thank you again for the CD; I listened to it coming to work today and I surprised myself at how much I knew. So thanks :)
Post a Comment