Thursday, October 23, 2003

because the Damien Rice album is what i've been listening to recently.......

"We might kiss when we are alone
When nobody's watching
We might take it home
We might make out when nobody's there
It's not that we're scared
It's just that it's delicate"

"What I am to you is not real
What I am to you you do not need
What I am to you is not what you mean to me "

"Still a little bit of your taste in my mouth
Still a little bit of you laced with my doubt
Still a little hard to say what's going on "

"Like time, there's always time
On my mind
So pass me by, I'll be fine
Just give me time "

"And I wanna hear what you have to say about me
Hear if you're gonna live without me
I wanna hear what you want
What the hell do you want?"

No comments: