"ALL I WANT IS DESTRUCTION
I WANNA SEE IT CRUMBLE BENEATH MY TOES
SMELL THE WAY MY SORE EYES BURN AWAY
I WANNA SEE IT ALL TODAY"
""Control is the world's greatest illusion. It's never really possible to achieve.""
"Yesterday while I was taking a nap, I received an invitation to join the fantasy world. It was a weird dream, but it definitely sounds interesting. It was like "Is the real world treating you unfairly? Then come into the fantasy world! Where dreams literally come true for all! All you need is your brain, a bed, and some peace and quiet." It would be cool if I joined. I mean, all I would have to do is completely give up on life and just sleep and dream all day. I would only come out of my room to eat and drink, and sometimes I would just return to the real world and watch TV. If I do decide to accept this invitation, I would get rid of my internet connection for good and say my goodbyes to my online friends. I mean, living in the fantasy would be cool for me. Life sucks." quote unquote.
here's a link to the site it came from, said link won't work though, since you need to be a member to read it, but link.
cds are 74 mins long because that's the length of beethoven's 9th, apparently a japanese engineer decided that it would be the longest piece that anyone would want to listen to.
*sighs and bends his neck so it makes a cracking noise*
he said "i can't cope with this" and the reply was "cope with what" "just this" he said,
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment