Monday, May 10, 2004

Well Blogger just got a bit shiny-er.

Anyway, yes, Omar's vegetarian week commences today after last weeks feeble attempt. It wasn't even that to be honest. I plan to do it properly this time. Though, i don't want to be thinking about next Monday as being a Meat Monday, this is more a choice that i want to make, long-term. So, yes. We shall see what i can come up with this week.

In other news, exams coming up, birthday a week tomorrow, it will be the inevitable letdown that i always let them be, i just don't think of them as special. Nor do i wish it to be an opportunity to get far too drunk and have a drink bought for me that contains my weekly recommended limit of alcohol. Parents up at the weekend.

I feel lonely a lot. For all the platitudes i get off people i know here, it just feels kinda of hollow and empty. Even though people go into town on their own or to the cinema i suppose. I feel concious that i'm doing it my own.

Anyway, my film recommendation today is American Splendour.

No comments: